Former director of the Pollution Prevention and Remediation Branch, Ministry of Water, Land and Air Protection in British Columbia, Canada.
From Cradle to Grave: Extended Producer Responsibility for Household Hazardous Wastes in British Columbia
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 89–102, April 2001
How to Cite
Driedger, R. J. (2001), From Cradle to Grave: Extended Producer Responsibility for Household Hazardous Wastes in British Columbia. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 5: 89–102. doi: 10.1162/10881980152830150
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!