Researcher in the Department of Science, Technology, and Society of the Utrecht University in the Netherlands at the time this article was written. He is now biomass manager at the consulting firm ECOFYS in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
Green Energy or Organic Food?: A Life-Cycle Assessment Comparing Two Uses of Set-Aside Land
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 65–87, July 2001
How to Cite
van den Broek, R., Treffers, D.-J., Meeusen, M., van Wijk, A., Nieuwlaar, E. and Turkenburg, W. (2001), Green Energy or Organic Food?: A Life-Cycle Assessment Comparing Two Uses of Set-Aside Land. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 5: 65–87. doi: 10.1162/108819801760049477
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!