Economic geologist, is the cement commodity specialist with the U.S. Geological Survey in Reston, VA, USA.
Cement Manufacture and the Environment: Part I: Chemistry and Technology
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 89–105, January 2002
How to Cite
van Oss, H. G. and Padovani, A. C. (2002), Cement Manufacture and the Environment: Part I: Chemistry and Technology. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 6: 89–105. doi: 10.1162/108819802320971650
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!