Acting head of the Department for Material Flows and Structural Change at the Wuppertal Institute, Germany
Rationale for and Interpretation of Economy-Wide Materials Flow Analysis and Derived Indicators
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 43–64, April 2003
How to Cite
Bringezu, S., Schütz, H. and Moll, S. (2003), Rationale for and Interpretation of Economy-Wide Materials Flow Analysis and Derived Indicators. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 7: 43–64. doi: 10.1162/108819803322564343
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!