Matthew MacLeod is a postdoctoral fellow in the Environmental Energy Technologies Division of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in Berkeley, California.
Dependence of Intake Fraction on Release Location in a Multimedia Framework
A Case Study of Four Contaminants in North America
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 89–102, July 2004
How to Cite
MacLeod, M., Bennett, D. H., Perem, M., Maddalena, R. L., McKone, T. E. and Mackay, D. (2004), Dependence of Intake Fraction on Release Location in a Multimedia Framework. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 8: 89–102. doi: 10.1162/1088198042442360
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!