Director of the Unit for Social and Environmental Research, Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Transitions to Sustainability in Production-Consumption Systems
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 9, Issue 1-2, pages 11–13, January 2005
How to Cite
Lebel, L. (2005), Transitions to Sustainability in Production-Consumption Systems. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 9: 11–13. doi: 10.1162/1088198054084563
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
- 2003. Growth fetish. Crows Nest , Australia : Allen and Unwin.
- 2002. The high price of materialism. Cambridge , MA : MIT Press.
- 2004. Social change and CO2 stabilization: Moving away from carbon cultures. Pages 371–382 In The global carbon cycle: Integrating humans, climate and the natural world, edited by C. B.Field and M. R.Raupach Washington , DC : Island Press.
- Princen, T., M.Maniates, and K.Conca, eds. 2002. Confronting consumption. Cambridge , MA : MIT Press.
- Rosenblatt, R., ed. 1999. Consuming desires: Consumption, culture and the pursuit of happiness. Washington , DC : Island Press.