Lecturer of econometrics in the Department of Economics at Shizuoka University in Shizuoka, Japan.
An Analysis of Sustainable Consumption by the Waste Input-Output Model
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 9, Issue 1-2, pages 201–219, January 2005
How to Cite
Takase, K., Kondo, Y. and Washizu, A. (2005), An Analysis of Sustainable Consumption by the Waste Input-Output Model. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 9: 201–219. doi: 10.1162/1088198054084653
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
- 2000. Defining the rebound effect. Energy Policy 28(6–7): 425–432. , , and
- 2001. Technological progress and sustainable development: What about the rebound effect Ecological Economics 36(1): 119–132.
- 2000. Energy efficiency and consumption—The rebound effect—A survey. Energy Policy 28(6–7): 389–401. , , and
- 2002. Sustainable services, electronic education and the rebound effect. Environmental Impact Assessment Review 22(5): 525–542. and
- Hertwich, E., ed. 2002. Life-cycle approaches to sustainable consumption workshop proceedings, 22 November 2002. Laxenburg , Austria : International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- 2003. The seeds of sustainable consumption patterns. In The First International Workshop on Sustainable Consumption: Report, 19–20 March 2003. Tokyo : The Society of Non Traditional Technology.
- 2005. Consumption and the Rebound Effect: An Industrial Ecology Perspective. Journal of Industrial Ecology 9(1–2): 85–98.
- Hokkaido University. 1998. Solid Waste Disposal Engineering Group, Graduate School of Engineering, Hokkaido University.
- Institute of Energy Economics, Japan. 2000. EDMC handbook of energy & economic statistics in Japan. Tokyo : The Energy Conservation Center.
- 2002. A time use perspective on the materials intensity of consumption. Ecological Economics 41(1): 109–123.
- 2002. On the estimation of the waste input-output table for Japan in 1995. In Toward an economics of waste, edited by S.Nakamura Tokyo : Waseda University Press. , , and
- 1998. Primary energy and greenhouse gases embodied in Australian final consumption: An input-output analysis. Energy Policy 26(6): 495–506.
- MCAGJ (Management and Coordination Agency, Government of Japan). 1999. 1995 Input-Output Tables. Tokyo : The Federation of Statistical Associations.
- MLITGJ (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Government of Japan). 2003. The trend of the traffic in the 2000 fiscal year. http:<www.mlit.go.jptoukeijouhoutoukei01unyunenkankoutudoukou00.html>. Accessed August 2004.
- 2002. Input-output analysis of waste management. Journal of Industrial Ecology 6(1): 39–64. and
- 2002. Embodied energy and emission intensity data for Japan using input-output tables (3EID): Inventory data for LCA. Tsukuba , Japan : National Institute for Environmental Studies. , , and
- 1998. Report on the development of the evaluation system that supports the integrated control of municipal waste. Sapporo , Japan : Graduate School of Environmental Engineering, Hokkaido University. and
- UNEP (United Nations Environment Programme). 2002. Sustainable consumption: A global status report, September 2002. Paris : United Nations Environment Programme, Division of Technology, Industry and Economics Production and Consumption Branch.
- 2000. Modeling lifestyle effects on energy demand and related emissions. Energy Policy 28(8): 549–566. and