Project officer at the U.S. Environmental Agency's Office of Research and Development, National Center for Environmental Research in the Economics and Decision Sciences section in Washington, DC, USA. This work was completed while she was a doctoral student at the Harvard School of Public Health in Boston, MA, USA and a postdoc at The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA.
Rethinking Environmental Performance from a Public Health Perspective: A Comparative Industry Analysis
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 143–167, July 2005
How to Cite
Koehler, D. A., Bennett, D. H., Norris, G. A. and Spengler, J. D. (2005), Rethinking Environmental Performance from a Public Health Perspective: A Comparative Industry Analysis. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 9: 143–167. doi: 10.1162/1088198054821627
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!