Environmental Programmes Manager at Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. He received his Eng.D. from Brunel University, UK, and has held environmental positions with Xyratex, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, and Sony International Europe. His research interests include extended producer responsibility and supply chain management.
Extended Producer Responsibility for Waste Electronics: An Example of Printer Recycling in the United Kingdom
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 169–189, July 2005
How to Cite
Mayers, C. K., France, C. M. and Cowell, S. J. (2005), Extended Producer Responsibility for Waste Electronics: An Example of Printer Recycling in the United Kingdom. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 9: 169–189. doi: 10.1162/1088198054821672
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!