Graduate student at the Institute for Environmental Science and Policy at the University of Illinois at Chicago in Chicago, Illinois, USA
Comparison of Life-Cycle Inventory Databases: A Case Study Using Soybean Production
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 10, Issue 1-2, pages 133–147, January 2006
How to Cite
Miller, S. A. and Theis, T. L. (2006), Comparison of Life-Cycle Inventory Databases: A Case Study Using Soybean Production. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 10: 133–147. doi: 10.1162/108819806775545358
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!