A research fellow with the Industrial Ecology Programme at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in Trondheim, Norway, a guest researcher at the Fridtjof Nansen Institute in Lysaker, Norway, and a senior analyst at Point Carbon in Oslo, Norway.
With a Little Help from EPR?: Technological Change and Innovation in the Norwegian Plastic Packaging and Electronics Sectors
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 10, Issue 1-2, pages 217–237, January 2006
How to Cite
Røine, K. and Lee, C.-Y. (2006), With a Little Help from EPR?: Technological Change and Innovation in the Norwegian Plastic Packaging and Electronics Sectors. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 10: 217–237. doi: 10.1162/108819806775545448
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!