Chief adviser, National Accounts Division, Statistics Denmark in Copenhagen, Denmark
The System of Environmental and Economic Accounts—2003 and the Economic Relevance of Physical Flow Accounting
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 10, Issue 1-2, pages 19–42, January 2006
How to Cite
Pedersen, O. G. and de Haan, M. (2006), The System of Environmental and Economic Accounts—2003 and the Economic Relevance of Physical Flow Accounting. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 10: 19–42. doi: 10.1162/108819806775545466
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!