IDENTIFYING THE EFFECTS OF MONETARY POLICY SHOCKS ON EXCHANGE RATES USING HIGH FREQUENCY DATA
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
2003 European Economic Association
Journal of the European Economic Association
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 1031–1057, September 2003
How to Cite
Faust, J., Rogers, J. H., Swanson, E. and Wright, J. H. (2003), IDENTIFYING THE EFFECTS OF MONETARY POLICY SHOCKS ON EXCHANGE RATES USING HIGH FREQUENCY DATA. Journal of the European Economic Association, 1: 1031–1057. doi: 10.1162/154247603770383389
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!