EGO UTILITY, OVERCONFIDENCE, AND TASK CHOICE
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
2006 European Economic Association
Journal of the European Economic Association
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 673–707, June 2006
How to Cite
Köszegi, B. (2006), EGO UTILITY, OVERCONFIDENCE, AND TASK CHOICE. Journal of the European Economic Association, 4: 673–707. doi: 10.1162/JEEA.2006.4.4.673
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!