UNDERSTANDING THE EFFECTS OF GOVERNMENT SPENDING ON CONSUMPTION
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
2007 European Economic Association
Journal of the European Economic Association
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 227–270, March 2007
How to Cite
Galí, J., López-Salido, J. D. and Vallés, J. (2007), UNDERSTANDING THE EFFECTS OF GOVERNMENT SPENDING ON CONSUMPTION. Journal of the European Economic Association, 5: 227–270. doi: 10.1162/JEEA.2007.5.1.227
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!