Christopher Kennedy is an associate professor in the Department of Civil Engineering at the University of Toronto in Toronto, Canada.
The Changing Metabolism of Cities
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 43–59, April 2007
How to Cite
Kennedy, C., Cuddihy, J. and Engel-Yan, J. (2007), The Changing Metabolism of Cities. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 11: 43–59. doi: 10.1162/jie.2007.1107
John Cuddihy, former graduate student in the Department of Civil Engineering at the University of Toronto in Toronto, Canada.
Joshua Engel-Yan, former graduate student in the Department of Civil Engineering at the University of Toronto in Toronto, Canada.
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!