*Health and Environment Department, General Motors Research and Development Center, Warren, MI, USA.
Life-Cycle Global Warming Impact of CFCs and CFC-substitutes for Refrigeration
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 71–91, October 1997
How to Cite
Papasavva, S. and Moomaw, W. R. (1997), Life-Cycle Global Warming Impact of CFCs and CFC-substitutes for Refrigeration. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 1: 71–91. doi: 10.1162/jiec.19220.127.116.11
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!