The State of Consumption Today: State of the World 2004
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 9, Issue 1-2, pages 296–298, January 2005
How to Cite
Bentley, M. (2005), The State of Consumption Today: State of the World 2004. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 9: 296–298. doi: 10.1162/jiec.2005.9.1-2.296
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
- 2004. Sustainable consumption: Young Australians as agents of change. Canberra : Australian Government. , , and
- 2002. Affluenza: The all-consuming epidemic. San Francisco : Berrett-Koehler. , , , , and
- 2003. Growth fetish. Sydney : Allen & Unwin.
- 1999. Critical consumption trends and implications: Degrading Earth's ecosystems. Washington , DC : World Resources Institute. and
- 2005. Review of The New Consumers. The Influence of Affluence on the Environment. Journal of Industrial Ecology 9(1–2): 295–296.
- 1995. Walden; or, life in the woods. 1854. New York : Dover Thrift Editions.