Associate professor of the newly established Science Integration Programme at the University of Tokyo in Tokyo, Japan.
Internet-Based Integrated Environmental Assessment, Part II: Semantic Searching Based on Ontologies and Agent Systems for Knowledge Discovery
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 37–60, October 2006
How to Cite
Kraines, S., Batres, R., Kemper, B., Koyama, M. and Wolowski, V. (2006), Internet-Based Integrated Environmental Assessment, Part II: Semantic Searching Based on Ontologies and Agent Systems for Knowledge Discovery. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 10: 37–60. doi: 10.1162/jiec.2006.10.4.37
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!