Wei Ning is currently a doctoral student of environmental science at Wuhan University and an environmental protection engineer at the Institute of Architecture Design and Research in Guangximunicipality, China.
Industrial Ecology Education at Wuhan University
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 147–153, July 2007
How to Cite
Ning, W., Chen, P., Wu, F., Cockerill, K. and Deng, N. (2007), Industrial Ecology Education at Wuhan University. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 11: 147–153. doi: 10.1162/jiec.2007.1168
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!