Rationale for Combination Therapy With Galantamine and Memantine in Alzheimer's Disease
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
2006 American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Special Issue: Alzheimer's Disease: Galantamine With Adjunctive Memantine
Volume 46, Issue S1, pages 17S–26S, July 2006
How to Cite
Grossberg, G. T., Edwards, K. R. and Zhao, Q. (2006), Rationale for Combination Therapy With Galantamine and Memantine in Alzheimer's Disease. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 46: 17S–26S. doi: 10.1177/0091270006288735
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Revised version accepted March 17, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!