Entecavir Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability After Multiple Ascending Doses in Healthy Subjects
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
2006 American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 46, Issue 11, pages 1250–1258, November 2006
How to Cite
Yan, J.-H., Bifano, M., Olsen, S., Smith, R. A., Zhang, D., Grasela, D. M. and LaCreta, F. (2006), Entecavir Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability After Multiple Ascending Doses in Healthy Subjects. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 46: 1250–1258. doi: 10.1177/0091270006293304
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
- Revised version accepted July 19, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!