Dr Michael Reed acted as editor for this paper.
Age and Gender Effects on the Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Ramelteon, a Hypnotic Agent Acting via Melatonin Receptors MT1 and MT2
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
2007 American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 485–496, April 2007
How to Cite
Greenblatt, D. J., Harmatz, J. S. and Karim, A. (2007), Age and Gender Effects on the Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Ramelteon, a Hypnotic Agent Acting via Melatonin Receptors MT1 and MT2. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 47: 485–496. doi: 10.1177/0091270006298602
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
- Submitted for publication April 13, 2006; revised version accepted December 9, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!