Population Pharmacokinetics of Telbivudine and Determination of Dose Adjustment for Patients With Renal Impairment
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
2009 American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 725–734, June 2009
How to Cite
Zhou, X.-J., Ke, J., Sallas, W. M., Farrell, C., Mayers, D. L. and Pentikis, H. S. (2009), Population Pharmacokinetics of Telbivudine and Determination of Dose Adjustment for Patients With Renal Impairment. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 49: 725–734. doi: 10.1177/0091270009333555
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Revised version accepted November 3, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!