Impact of Calcineurin Inhibitors on Urinary Excretion of Mycophenolic Acid and Its Glucuronide in Kidney Transplant Recipients
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
2009 American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 710–718, June 2009
How to Cite
Naito, T., Mino, Y., Otsuka, A., Ushiyama, T., Ito, T., Ozono, S., Kagawa, Y. and Kawakami, J. (2009), Impact of Calcineurin Inhibitors on Urinary Excretion of Mycophenolic Acid and Its Glucuronide in Kidney Transplant Recipients. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 49: 710–718. doi: 10.1177/0091270009335003
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Revised version accepted March 8, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!