Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Single Doses of LXR-623, a Novel Liver X-Receptor Agonist, in Healthy Participants
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
2009 American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 643–649, June 2009
How to Cite
Katz, A., Udata, C., Ott, E., Hickey, L., Burczynski, M. E., Burghart, P., Vesterqvist, O. and Meng, X. (2009), Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Single Doses of LXR-623, a Novel Liver X-Receptor Agonist, in Healthy Participants. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 49: 643–649. doi: 10.1177/0091270009335768
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Revised version accepted March 15, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!