Department of Neurology, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
Single-Dose Administration of MK-0657, an NR2B-Selective NMDA Antagonist, Does Not Result in Clinically Meaningful Improvement in Motor Function in Patients With Moderate Parkinson's Disease
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
2009 American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 49, Issue 7, pages 856–864, July 2009
How to Cite
Addy, C., Assaid, C., Hreniuk, D., Stroh, M., Xu, Y., Herring, W. J., Ellenbogen, A., Jinnah, H. A., Kirby, L., Leibowitz, M. T., Stewart, R. M., Tarsy, D., Tetrud, J., Stoch, S. A., Gottesdiener, K. and Wagner, J. (2009), Single-Dose Administration of MK-0657, an NR2B-Selective NMDA Antagonist, Does Not Result in Clinically Meaningful Improvement in Motor Function in Patients With Moderate Parkinson's Disease. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 49: 856–864. doi: 10.1177/0091270009336735
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!