Silymarin Ascending Multiple Oral Dosing Phase I Study in Noncirrhotic Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
2010 American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 434–449, April 2010
How to Cite
Hawke, R. L., Schrieber, S. J., Soule, T. A., Wen, Z., Smith, P. C., Reddy, K. R., Wahed, A. S., Belle, S. H., Afdhal, N. H., Navarro, V. J., Berman, J., Liu, Q.-Y., Doo, E., Fried, M. W. and The SyNCH Trial Group (2010), Silymarin Ascending Multiple Oral Dosing Phase I Study in Noncirrhotic Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 50: 434–449. doi: 10.1177/0091270009347475
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Revised version accepted July 27, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!