Clinical Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of the Novel Factor Xa Inhibitor Edoxaban in Healthy Volunteers
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
2010 American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 743–753, July 2010
How to Cite
Ogata, K., Mendell-Harary, J., Tachibana, M., Masumoto, H., Oguma, T., Kojima, M. and Kunitada, S. (2010), Clinical Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of the Novel Factor Xa Inhibitor Edoxaban in Healthy Volunteers. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 50: 743–753. doi: 10.1177/0091270009351883
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Revised version accepted September 4, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!