Anticholinergic Drug Use and Mortality Among Residents of Long-Term Care Facilities: A Prospective Cohort Study
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
2011 American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 256–263, February 2011
How to Cite
Kumpula, E.-K., Bell, J. S., Soini, H. and Pitkälä, K. H. (2011), Anticholinergic Drug Use and Mortality Among Residents of Long-Term Care Facilities: A Prospective Cohort Study. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 51: 256–263. doi: 10.1177/0091270010368410
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Revised version accepted March 8, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!