Antiviral Information Management System (AIMS): A Prototype for Operational Innovation in Drug Development
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
2010 American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Special Issue: The Emerging Scientific Discipline of Pharmacometrics
Volume 50, Issue S9, pages 50S–55S, September 2010
How to Cite
Jadhav, P. R., Neal, L., Florian, J., Chen, Y., Naeger, L., Robertson, S., Soon, G. and Birnkrant, D. (2010), Antiviral Information Management System (AIMS): A Prototype for Operational Innovation in Drug Development. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 50: 50S–55S. doi: 10.1177/0091270010376771
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Revised version accepted June 4, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!