Bias Toward the Null Hypothesis in Pregnancy Drug Studies That Do Not Include Data on Medical Terminations of Pregnancy: The Folic Acid Antagonists
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
2012 American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 78–83, January 2012
How to Cite
Levy, A., Matok, I., Gorodischer, R., Sherf, M., Wiznitzer, A., Uziel, E. and Koren, G. (2012), Bias Toward the Null Hypothesis in Pregnancy Drug Studies That Do Not Include Data on Medical Terminations of Pregnancy: The Folic Acid Antagonists. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 52: 78–83. doi: 10.1177/0091270010390806
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Revised version accepted October 11, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!