Influence of Panax ginseng on Cytochrome P450 (CYP)3A and P-glycoprotein (P-gp) Activity in Healthy Participants
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
2012 American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 932–939, June 2012
How to Cite
Malati, C. Y., Robertson, S. M., Hunt, J. D., Chairez, C., Alfaro, R. M., Kovacs, J. A. and Penzak, S. R. (2012), Influence of Panax ginseng on Cytochrome P450 (CYP)3A and P-glycoprotein (P-gp) Activity in Healthy Participants. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 52: 932–939. doi: 10.1177/0091270011407194
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Revised version accepted March 20, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!