Identification of the Mechanism of Action of a Glucokinase Activator From Oral Glucose Tolerance Test Data in Type 2 Diabetic Patients Based on an Integrated Glucose-Insulin Model
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
2012 American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 1861–1871, December 2012
How to Cite
Jauslin, P. M., Karlsson, M. O. and Frey, N. (2012), Identification of the Mechanism of Action of a Glucokinase Activator From Oral Glucose Tolerance Test Data in Type 2 Diabetic Patients Based on an Integrated Glucose-Insulin Model. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 52: 1861–1871. doi: 10.1177/0091270011422231
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Revised version accepted August 11, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!