A Simultaneous D-Optimal Designed Study for Population Pharmacokinetic Analyses of Mycophenolic Acid and Tacrolimus Early After Renal Transplantation
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
2012 American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 1833–1843, December 2012
How to Cite
Musuamba, F. T., Mourad, M., Haufroid, V., Demeyer, M., Capron, A., Delattre, I. K., Delaruelle, F., Wallemacq, P. and Verbeeck, R. K. (2012), A Simultaneous D-Optimal Designed Study for Population Pharmacokinetic Analyses of Mycophenolic Acid and Tacrolimus Early After Renal Transplantation. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 52: 1833–1843. doi: 10.1177/0091270011423661
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Revised version accepted August 21, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!