Pharmacodynamic Effects of Steady-State Fingolimod on Antibody Response in Healthy Volunteers: A 4-Week, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multiple-Dose Study
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
2012 American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 1879–1890, December 2012
How to Cite
Boulton, C., Meiser, K., David, O. J. and Schmouder, R. (2012), Pharmacodynamic Effects of Steady-State Fingolimod on Antibody Response in Healthy Volunteers: A 4-Week, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multiple-Dose Study. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 52: 1879–1890. doi: 10.1177/0091270011427908
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Revised version accepted September 21, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!