Pharmacokinetics of Pentoxifylline and Its Main Metabolites in Patients With Different Degrees of Heart Failure Following a Single Dose of a Modified-Release Formulation
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Author(s)
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 51–57, January 2013
How to Cite
Nisi, A., Panfili, M., De Rosa, G., Boffa, G., Groppa, F., Gusella, M. and Padrini, R. (2013), Pharmacokinetics of Pentoxifylline and Its Main Metabolites in Patients With Different Degrees of Heart Failure Following a Single Dose of a Modified-Release Formulation. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 53: 51–57. doi: 10.1177/0091270011433435
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!