Review of P-gp Inhibition Data in Recently Approved New Drug Applications: Utility of the Proposed [I1]/IC50 and [I2]/IC50 Criteria in the P-gp Decision Tree
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© The Author(s) 2012
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 228–233, February 2013
How to Cite
Agarwal, S., Arya, V. and Zhang, L. (2013), Review of P-gp Inhibition Data in Recently Approved New Drug Applications: Utility of the Proposed [I1]/IC50 and [I2]/IC50 Criteria in the P-gp Decision Tree. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 53: 228–233. doi: 10.1177/0091270011436344
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!