Comparison of Subcutaneous and Intravenous Administration of Trastuzumab: A Phase I/Ib Trial in Healthy Male Volunteers and Patients With HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
© The Author(s) 2012
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 192–201, February 2013
How to Cite
Wynne, C., Harvey, V., Schwabe, C., Waaka, D., McIntyre, C. and Bittner, B. (2013), Comparison of Subcutaneous and Intravenous Administration of Trastuzumab: A Phase I/Ib Trial in Healthy Male Volunteers and Patients With HER2-Positive Breast Cancer. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 53: 192–201. doi: 10.1177/0091270012436560
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!