Comprehensive Assessment of Human Pharmacokinetic Prediction Based on In Vivo Animal Pharmacokinetic Data, Part 1: Volume of Distribution at Steady State
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) 2012
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 167–177, February 2013
How to Cite
Lombardo, F., Waters, N. J., Argikar, U. A., Dennehy, M. K., Zhan, J., Gunduz, M., Harriman, S. P., Berellini, G., Rajlic, I. L. and Obach, R. S. (2013), Comprehensive Assessment of Human Pharmacokinetic Prediction Based on In Vivo Animal Pharmacokinetic Data, Part 1: Volume of Distribution at Steady State. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 53: 167–177. doi: 10.1177/0091270012440281
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
Vol. 53, Issue 5, 574, Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!