Data previously presented in part at the 49th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC), San Francisco, California, USA, September 12-15, 2009, Poster A1-1298, and the 12th European AIDS Conference, Cologne, Germany, November 11-14, 2009, Poster PE4.3/1.
Steady-State Pharmacokinetics of Etravirine and Lopinavir/Ritonavir Melt Extrusion Formulation, Alone and in Combination, in Healthy HIV-Negative Volunteers
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) 2012
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 202–210, February 2013
How to Cite
Schöller-Gyüre, M., Kakuda, T. N., Witek, J., Akuma, S. H., Smedt, G. D., Spittaels, K., Vyncke, V. and Hoetelmans, R. M.W. (2013), Steady-State Pharmacokinetics of Etravirine and Lopinavir/Ritonavir Melt Extrusion Formulation, Alone and in Combination, in Healthy HIV-Negative Volunteers. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 53: 202–210. doi: 10.1177/0091270012445205
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!