The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official views of the Food and Drug Administration.
The Combination of Exposure-Response and Case-Control Analyses in Regulatory Decision Making
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) 2012
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 160–166, February 2013
How to Cite
Yang, J., Zhao, H., Garnett, C., Rahman, A., Gobburu, J. V., Pierce, W., Schechter, G., Summers, J., Keegan, P., Booth, B. and Wang, Y. (2013), The Combination of Exposure-Response and Case-Control Analyses in Regulatory Decision Making. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 53: 160–166. doi: 10.1177/0091270012445206
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!