The Effect of Ultra Low Dose Epidural Analgesia on Newborn Breastfeeding Behaviors
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 322–331, May 2003
How to Cite
Radzyminski, S. (2003), The Effect of Ultra Low Dose Epidural Analgesia on Newborn Breastfeeding Behaviors. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 32: 322–331. doi: 10.1177/0884217503253440
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Accepted: February 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!