The Effect of Ultra Low Dose Epidural Analgesia on Newborn Breastfeeding Behaviors
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 322–331, May 2003
How to Cite
Radzyminski, S. (2003), The Effect of Ultra Low Dose Epidural Analgesia on Newborn Breastfeeding Behaviors. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 32: 322–331. doi: 10.1177/0884217503253440
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2006
- Accepted: February 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!