The Loving Support Breastfeeding Campaign: Awareness and Practices of Health Care Providers in Mississippi
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 753–760, November 2003
How to Cite
Mitra, A. K., Khoury, A. J., Carothers, C. and Foretich, C. (2003), The Loving Support Breastfeeding Campaign: Awareness and Practices of Health Care Providers in Mississippi. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 32: 753–760. doi: 10.1177/0884217503258463
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Accepted: February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!