Analgesia and Anesthesia During Labor and Birth: Implications for Mother and Fetus
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 780–793, November 2003
How to Cite
Poole, J. H. (2003), Analgesia and Anesthesia During Labor and Birth: Implications for Mother and Fetus. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 32: 780–793. doi: 10.1177/0884217503258498
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2006
- Accepted: May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!