Developmental Patterns of Physiological Response to a Multisensory Intervention in Extremely Premature and High-Risk Infants
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 266–275, March 2004
How to Cite
White-Traut, R. C., Nelson, M. N., Silvestri, J. M., Patel, M., Berbaum, M., Gu, G.-G. and Rey, P. M. (2004), Developmental Patterns of Physiological Response to a Multisensory Intervention in Extremely Premature and High-Risk Infants. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 33: 266–275. doi: 10.1177/0884217504263289
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2006
- Accepted: May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!