Interaction Between Feeding Method and Co-Sleeping on Maternal-Newborn Sleep
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 580–588, September 2004
How to Cite
Quillin, S. I. M. and Glenn, L. L. (2004), Interaction Between Feeding Method and Co-Sleeping on Maternal-Newborn Sleep. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 33: 580–588. doi: 10.1177/0884217504269013
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2006
- Accepted: August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!