Effect of an Intimate Partner Violence Educational Program on the Attitudes of Nurses
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 572–579, September 2004
How to Cite
Schoening, A. M., Greenwood, J. L., McNichols, J. A., Heermann, J. A. and Agrawal, S. (2004), Effect of an Intimate Partner Violence Educational Program on the Attitudes of Nurses. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 33: 572–579. doi: 10.1177/0884217504269901
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Accepted: October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!