Tub Bathing Versus Traditional Sponge Bathing for the Newborn
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 704–712, November 2004
How to Cite
Bryanton, J., Walsh, D., Barrett, M. and Gaudet, D. (2004), Tub Bathing Versus Traditional Sponge Bathing for the Newborn. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 33: 704–712. doi: 10.1177/0884217504270651
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Accepted: October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.