A Reliable Pain Assessment Tool for Clinical Assessment in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2006
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 80–86, January 2005
How to Cite
Spence, K., Gillies, D., Harrison, D., Johnston, L. and Nagy, S. (2005), A Reliable Pain Assessment Tool for Clinical Assessment in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 34: 80–86. doi: 10.1177/0884217504272810
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2006
- Accepted: December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.